E&W - Bournemouth, Ferndown, West Moors - Copy
People who work in care should be looked after, supported and rewarded for the difference they make to people’s lives, day after day. Not feeling those things from your current employer? We are waiting to welcome you to into the team that will put our commitment into your work.
PramaCARE, rated by the CQC as having outstanding levels of care, has a fantastic opportunity to work within our Care Support team and is looking to recruit for full time and part time Care Support Workers.
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate starting at £9.85-£10.10 (rising to £10.70 after probation)
- Mileage rate of 40p per mile
- Paid training and staff induction
- Paid DBS application fee
- Company sick pay, 28 days holiday allowance and contributory pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Staff referral scheme bonus of £200
A typical day in the life...
Specifically late afternoons/evenings and weekends only.
Some typical duties might include:
- Wash, bath and toilet assistance
- Prepare meals
- Clean and tidy
- Simply sit and chat
So, what do you need to join our team?
- Desire to join a happy team!
- Naturally caring personality
- Driving License and your own transport
Positions are available throughout Dorset to cover areas in and around Bournemouth, Blandford and Poole, including:
- Canford Heath
- West Moors
Apply today and become part of the Prama family.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following careers: Domiciliary Care Worker, Community Care Worker, Carer, Home Carer, Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Care Assistant and Health Care Assistant (HCA). However, we do provide full training so experience is not essential.