Assistant Shop Manager - Ringwood
We are looking for an energetic Assistant Shop Manager for our charity shop based in Ringwood. All profits from our shops support clubs, activity groups and trips for older people, those living with Dementia, and carers in the local community.
The position will be for 21 hours across 3 days a week to include alternate Saturdays as part of a rota. Hours of work will be 9.30am to 5pm inclusive of a 30 minute lunch break.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, positive and resilient with proven success within a retail environment.
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of people
- Have brand awareness, knowledge of second hand furniture and its value
- Have cash handling and fundraising experience
- Be able to work well on own initiative
Experience in retail is essential and within a charity is desirable, but not essential.
No Sunday or bank holiday working.
With a diverse range of activities, including home care, community activities, theatre productions, café, coach tours and a travel agency, Prama can offer a variety of different business models to broaden your experience and develop your skills in a highly respected charitable organisation.
Please enquire for a job description and/or application form through here or:
Call 01202 207302
Call, text or Whatsapp 07790 803156
Find us on Facebook
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.60 /hour