Director of Health and Care
The Prama Group is recruiting for an experienced Director to develop PramaCare in line with our vision that will ensure we deliver sustainable and appropriate domiciliary and health care services across Dorset and beyond.
Working to established strategic targets, the post-holder will be instrumental in achieving the future success of PramaCare’s contribution to the group of Prama Charities. We currently employ 200 Care Support staff and provide around 150,000 hours of home care annually.
Main purpose of job
- To grow and develop PramaCare by 50% within two years.
- To be the “responsible person”, overseeing the work of CQC regulated activities and ensuring they are “well led”.
- To ensure the Christian ethos of PramaCare is maintained.
- To contribute to wider development of the Prama Foundation and take specific lead in development of health, care and related services/initiatives.
- To ensure the health and care services provided by PramaCare comply with the Health and Social Care Legislation and all other relevant legislation.
- To maintain an awareness of potential changes within the Health and Care system both locally and nationally
- To propose and be responsible for the PramaCare budget, as approved by the Board and the CEO.
Our ideal person
- Health / Social Care professional with knowledge of the provision of CQC registered care / Health care.
- Board level experience, able to strategise -and deliver- agreed targets
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior officials.
- Practicing and mature Christian.
- Public speaker, able to effectively promote PramaCare to a variety of audiences including church groups, and commissioning bodies.
- Experience of managing budgets and project management skills.
This is a unique opportunity to develop a successful existing care business and support the Prama Group of Charities with their ongoing community work.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Henry Streets in HR on 01202 207302 or hr
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per year dependent on experience
Closing date: Monday 25 June 2018