Building on an existing and highly successful coach tours business (Barrington Tours) and with exciting and inspiring plans, PramaTRAVEL can offer you a platform to show off your experience, develop your skills and expertise and be instrumental in building this new and dynamic travel organisation.
Our ideal person will
- make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received, ensuring the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- Have exceptional customer service skills at all stages of the process and encourage repeat bookings
- Demonstrate a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
You will have
- Previous travel sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills
Salary is flexible, and will be based on your experience + commission
Please contact HR on 01202 207302 for further information, a job description and an application form.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 23rd March
Interview date: Wednesday 4th April
We welcome experienced applicants from all backgrounds and from local, national and international communities (eligible to work in the UK).