Charity Shop Volunteer
Responsible to: Shop Manager
Main purpose of job: To ensure that donated goods are cleaned, priced and displayed in the shop and that sales are correctly recorded and any other tasks required by the Shop Manager.
- To support the Shop Manager in the preparation and display of stock so as to maximise income to the charity.
- To ensure that customers are welcomed at all times.
- Processing of incoming stock and stock generation onto the sales floor.
- Handling and recording sales during the day.
- To help and support any other volunteers who may be working in the shop.
- To assist the Shop Manager in maintaining a clean, tidy sales floor.
- To alert the Shop Manager to any difficulties with customers, shop equipment, issues or general shop well-being.