Reablement Support Worker
PramaCARE, rated by the CQC as having outstanding levels of care, have some fantastic opportunities to work within our Brain Injury Service as a Reablement Support Worker.
Working with a select group clients on a 1-to-1 basis, you will be helping them to attend social activities, going out for coffee and attending clubs. The time with our clients will be focused on assisting them to relearn and develop new skills following a brain injury. Some personal care supervision may be required, depending on the clients' level of need, but in general these will be social visits or trips out and about.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A good level of education including proven literacy, and numeracy skills.
- A positive approach to personal development and reflective practice is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to use their initiative.
- A positive approach to personal development and communication with others is essential
What we can offer you:
- Guaranteed hours from day 1 if suitable
- Hourly rate starting at £9.85-£10.70 with a guaranteed rate increase after successfully passing probation
- Mileage rate of 40p per mile
- £200 staff referral scheme
- Family healthcare scheme worth up to £800 per year
- Training opportunities with £150 on completion of your Health and Social Care Diploma
- Refund of your DBS application fee
- Staff discount in all Pramacare shops, shows at the Barrington Centre and exclusive Prama Travel packages
Training will be provided but it is desirable that candidates have experience of working with vulnerable adults, will have knowledge of brain injury and its effects and will be willing to attend courses and complete a distance training course in brain injury.
The aim will be to facilitate rehabilitation and enable individuals to maximise their independent living skills, social inclusion and social reintegration. It is a varied role, which is stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
If you would like to join a company with a sense of community like no other in Bournemouth, Poole and beyond, then please apply today on here or:
Call 01202 207302
Call, text or Whatsapp 07790 803156
Find us on Facebook
Head to www.pramacare.org.uk/careers
Part time hours to start with the view to increase over time to suit both candidate and business need.