Trainee Care Support Worker - No Experience Necessary
Prama Care has an exciting opportunity to work within our Care Support team and is looking to recruit for full time and part time Trainee Care Support Workers in Bournemouth, Poole, Blandford and Dorset .
Joining Prama Care as a Trainee Care Support Worker you will be fully qualified in The Care Certificate within 3 months, fully supported by our award winning training team who are also accredited with the Gold Standards Framework quality mark.
Prama has recently become a foundation and we operate a number of group brands including care, community support and retail. Working at Prama we offer our staff not only a long and enriching career, but also we’re a stepping stone ono the professional health and social care clinical career path; nursing, psychology, occupational therapy, counselling and working with vulnerable populations, including acquired brain injury and rehabilitation.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Come and join the Prama family today!
Aims of Job:
- To provide care and support to people with long term conditions to enable them to remain in their own homes.
- To ensure clients are able to exercise full choice and control
- To ensure needs of clients are met in a person centred manner
- To ensure clients safety is paramount
- To ensure care service delivery reflects clients desired outcomes
So what do you need to join our team?
- The desire to join a happy team!
- A full UK Driving License/your own transport
- Able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Dedication and a caring nature
In return we can offer you a contract to suit your lifestyle:
- Guaranteed or flexible work pattern from 16 hours per week
- Hourly rate starting at £9.40 with 40p mileage rate
- Paid training days
- £150 bonus when you complete your Diploma
- Sick pay
- Free enrolment into a healthcare cashback scheme - for you and your family
- Award-winning training
- Counselling and carers support groups
- Staff referral scheme bonus
Successful applicants will be able to commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week involving unsociable hours plus some availability on alternate weekends.
A typical full time work pattern follows this example:
Weekdays 8am-2pm with some evenings 7pm-11 pm plus some regular availability on alternate weekends.
In promoting a healthy work life balance Prama's culture enables us to offer a flexible approach to all Staff availability with contracts to suit.
As a charity we also provide paid time for some our Care Support Workers to spend time helping clients to pursue something they love or simply sit and chat.
Positions are available throughout Dorset, for Care Support Workers to cover areas in and around Bournemouth, Ferndown, West Moors, Southbourne, Poole, Hamworthy, Broadstone, Wareham, Swanage, Corfe Castle, Wimborne, Merley, Blandford.
Please click below to apply today and become part of our valued team!