People who work in care should be looked after, supported and rewarded for the difference they make to people’s lives, day after day. Not feeling those things from your current employer? We are waiting to welcome you to into the team that will put our commitment into your work.
PramaCARE, rated by the CQC as having outstanding levels of care, has a fantastic opportunity to work within our Care Support team and is looking to recruit for full time and part time Care Support Workers.
What's in it for you?
- £9.85-£10.70 per hour
- £300 bonus per staff referral – and you can refer an unlimited number of people!
- Guaranteed hours available
- Healthcare scheme for all staff - claim back expenses for opticians, dentist, prescriptions, physiotherapy, chiropody
- Pension scheme for all staff
- Clients close to you – minimal travel time
- FREE DBS
- Paid comprehensive training – face to face and online
- Full driving licence required– must have access to your own transport.
- Part time and full time hours available – must have availability on alternate weekends
A typical day in the life...
Work available mornings, days, evenings and weekends - whenever suits you! Our busiest periods, meaning there is more work available, tend to be mornings 7/8am to 9/10am, evenings 5/6pm to 9/10pm, all 7 days of the week. We require that all carers are available on alternate weekends.
Some typical duties might include:
- Wash, bath and toilet assistance
- Prepare meals
- Clean and tidy
- Simply sit and chat
So, what do you need to join our team?
- Desire to join a happy team!
- Naturally caring personality
- Driving License and your own transport
Positions are available throughout Dorset to cover areas in and around Bournemouth, Blandford and Poole, including:
- Canford Heath
- West Moors
Apply today and become part of the Prama family.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following careers: Domiciliary Care Worker, Community Care Worker, Carer, Home Carer, Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Care Assistant and Health Care Assistant (HCA). However, we do provide full training so experience is not essential.
Apply online by filling in our online application form here:
Alternatively, text or Whatsapp 07790 803156, or call 01202 207302