People who work in care should be looked after, supported and rewarded for the difference they make to people’s lives, day after day. Not feeling those things from your current employer? We are waiting to welcome you to into the team that will put our commitment into your work.
PramaCARE, rated by the CQC as having outstanding levels of care, has a fantastic opportunity to work within our Care Support team and is looking to recruit for full time and part time Care Support Workers.
What's in it for you?
- Guaranteed hours
- Hourly rate starting at £9.40-£9.64
- Mileage rate of 40p per mile
- Company sick pay
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Counselling and carers support groups
- Staff referral scheme bonus of £200
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Auto-enrollment into a free healthcare scheme worth up to £800 per year - for you and your family
- Career progression
- Award-winning training with plenty of opportunity to study for various training courses and Diplomas - £150 paid to you on completion of your Health and Social Care Diploma
- Refund of your DBS application fee
- Staff recognition from clients with the Prama Stars scheme
- Staff discount in all Pramacare shops and exclusive Prama Travel packages
A typical day in the life...
Monday to Friday: 7/8am to 3/4pm with some evenings: 6/7pm-10/11pm, plus some availability on Saturday and Sunday of alternate weekend.
Some typical duties might include:
- Attend appointments, social events
- Wash, bath and toilet assistance
- Prepare meals
- Clean and tidy
- Spend time helping clients to pursue something they love such as baking
- Simply sit and chat
So, what do you need to join our team?
- Desire to join a happy team!
- Naturally caring personality
- Driving License and your own transport
- Able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Availability to work alternate weekends
Positions are available throughout Dorset to cover areas in and around Bournemouth, Blandford and Poole, including:
- Canford Heath
- West Moors
Apply today and become part of the Prama family.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following careers: Domiciliary Care Worker, Community Care Worker, Carer, Home Carer, Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Care Assistant and Health Care Assistant (HCA). However, we do provide full training so experience is not essential.